Zoella Beauty All Four You Mini Mists // Blogmas Day 2

Saturday, December 02, 2017


Hello Lovelies! 


So here in Australia, it took so long for us to get the first range of  Zoella Beauty products in our Target (well in my city anyways) and I was so excited to see the newest ranges out pretty much the same time as the rest of the world! 

Since I just wanted to try out the body mists, but didn't want to commit to buying each of the full sized products, I picked up the All Four You mini body mists, which include four 15ml scents (perfect for travelling and on the go!). 



How cute is the packaging though? I've always loved the look of her products in both her beauty and lifestyle ranges! The naming of her products is very cool also. The scents that the gift set come with are Blissful Mistful, Snow'ella, Bake my Day and Gelat'eau, and I love them ALL and will for sure be buying the full sized of each scent! 

So now, how do each of them smell? which i'm sure is why most of you clicked on this post. Let's get to it! 

Blissful Mistful 


This first scent was one of the first ever ranges Zoe released and I have two other products from it and absolutely adore the scent for an everyday summer / spring pick. It's very floral, but light and fresh. It's also quite girly and is definitely more fitting in the spring! The bottle is simple, but I find the polkadots super cute.  

Snow'ella 


Okay..for this one, first off the bottle is beautiful! I haven't tried out anything from this Christmas range yet but I actually really love the scent! It literally screams Christmas and Snow to me even though i've never smelt snow ever in my life. I'd describe this scent as fresh, festive and minty; which, is exactly what it's meant to be. Just know, i'll be wearing this one for the entire month of December! 



Bake my Day


Oh my, let me tell you...this scent is the single most amazing and unique i've ever smelt! At first, I thought a body mist in this scent would come off too strong (even though there's nothing wrong with smelling like a sweet treat), but I grew to love it and it's actually not as overpowering as you might think. Although you will become a walking gingerbread, vanilla frosted treat, it has an underlying scent that balances with the sweetness and it's super interesting. Also the bottle for this one is so cute!

Gelat'eau


This one's from one of her newer ranges and I was super excited when I first heard about it because I could just imagine how incredible this scent would be from lotions to mists. It is definitely a summer scent although it's not as sweet as I thought it would be. It does have a hint of a fruity gelato but it's still amazing either way and I will certainly be wearing this one after i've gone through Snow'ella! Can we also talk about how aesthetically pleasing the design is though? I'll admit that this range is probably my favourite design and colour scheme wise!


One last thing, it's so reasonably priced at $25 (AUD) for four mini sized products, which is so good! Find it online here or in your local Target (Australia).  I highly recommend buying this for yourself or a friend if you wanna try out the different scents, or if you are looking for travel/on the go body mists. What's great about this set is that each set is very different to the others, and it gives you a wide variety depending on what you feel like wearing on a certain day. Personally, my favourite scent is the Gelat'eau one just because it's super sweet but not too overpowering (although I am wearing Snow'ella throughout December as it's fitting). Let me know if you are thinking of picking this up or if you already have, and which one is your favourite! 

That's all from me today, look out for Blogmas Day 3 tomorrow! 

Come follow me on my social media and i'll follow back x 

Angela 











You Might Also Like

0 comments