The Christmas Tag // Blogmas Day 4

Monday, December 04, 2017

Hello Lovelies,



Today's blogmas post will consist of a bunch of Christmassy questions! I took to google to find a Christmas Tag that I liked and found one on Milk Bubble Tea. I looovvee this tag just because it puts me in a super festive mood and reminds me of how much I love Christmas. 

Before I get into it, I've copied and pasted the questions at the end of the post to make things easier for you if you want to answer these questions too. Now, without further or do, it's question time. 

What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?

I know it's super cliché but ELF is my absolute favourite Christmas film. It's become one of those films that I have to watch at least once a week during December, even if it's just playing in the background while I am doing other things. It's such a great movie and always puts me in a good mood no matter how many times i've already seen it. I also really love Christmas with the Kranks and Love Actually; but, i'm going to be doing a whole post on Christmas films so i'll save the rest for then. 

Do you open your Christmas presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

So in my house, I like to balance the excitement of opening gifts by opening 1 or 2 on Christmas Eve and then opening the rest of them on Christmas morning and it's been like that since I was little. 

Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

I have a bunch of memories from when I was younger but I have to say more recently, Christmas 2015 was probably one of my favourite so far. Mainly because we had a small family reunion, with some cousins and relatives I rarely see anymore. It was just nice to go over to my aunt's house every day during the Christmas week and sit around the backyard table and talk all night and enjoy great food. On Christmas day, we had a lovely christmas lunch and took photos and were mucking around and taking funny videos. It was just one of those simple celebrations but had a lot of meaning.

Favourite Festive food? 

Oh definitely the Christmas ham and anything gingerbread flavoured! I also love the classic Filipino Christmas meals my mum cooks. 

Favourite Christmas gift? 

From when I was younger, I remember it was such a big deal to have one of those massive art kits with all sorts of crayons and paints and one year I got that as a gift and was obsessed. In the last couple of years though, I was really surprised with receiving my guitar for Christmas because I used to have one when I was 15/16 but sold it, and then got one again when I was 18. 

Do you have any Christmas eve traditions?

My family and I generally stay up until midnight and open a present or two and then sit down for a small traditional filipino meal (only light as we go to bed about an hour after). But it's been like that since I can remember. Also it depends but sometimes we attend Christmas mass in the evening, otherwise it'll be on Christmas morning. 

What tops your tree? 

When i was younger we had this gold angel on top of our tree for ages but I don't actually know where that's gone - so now we have a classic gold star. 

As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received? 

You know what, I really can't remember anything specific but I remember asking for a pony and being really disappointed when I never got one. 

What's the best part about Christmas for you?

I know this sounds so cliché but literally everything that Christmas comes with - the movies, the music, the true meaning of Christmas, being able to celebrate with family and catch up with everyone and the excitement I feel throughout the whole month of December. 

Doing tags like this makes me super happy and excited and I cannot wait for Christmas this year! This time of year just puts me in a really festive and happy mood (even though its boiling hot weather here in Aus during the summer), but I still try and do all the Christmassy things where I can! 

Hope you enjoyed reading through those questions and what my answers were...and i'd love to read your answers as well, so i've left the questions below! Let me know what your favourite thing about Christmas is or if you're going to do this tag as well and i'll be sure to have a read when it's up! 

That's all from me today, look out for Blogmas Day 5 tomorrow! 

Come follow me on my social media and i'll follow back x 

Angela 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. There's nothing to get you more into the Christmas mood than reading about everyone's traditions and favourites! I actually have never seen Elf (I know, what a weirdo am I) so maybe this year I shall give it a go.

    Love,
    Dominique

    www.fashionedbypluche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I love reading other peoples Christmas traditions also. Oh my gosh you definitely have to give elf a go this year :)

      AngelaLouisa x

      Delete