My Christmas Playlist // Blogmas Day 9

Saturday, December 09, 2017

Hello Lovelies! 



There is nothing more that screams Christmas excitement than blasting Christmas music as soon as December 1st hits...or even earlier if you're like me. Christmas songs put me and in the most joyful mood, even the really slow ones....somehow they still make me feel super festive. 

I've gathered the songs that I absolutely know every word to and can belt out at the top of my lungs anytime and anywhere. Mind you, there are soooooo many out there that I can't possibly list them all in one post without boring you because the post would go on forever! 

As much as I love playing Christmas music on Christmas day with family, I also love playing it in the car, when i'm getting ready, if i'm cleaning, cooking, heck, any time of the day. One thing I have noticed though, is that in the 3 years i've had a spotify account, I haven't actually made my own Christmas playlist (I usually just listen to other people's or the pre-made playlists by spotify). This year though, i've made my own with a selection of tunes; so be sure to check that out as i'm not going to include them all here! 


Only thing I ever get for Christmas - Justin Bieber 


The First Noel - 98º


Last Christmas - Wham!


Mistletoe - Justin Bieber


Underneath the tree - Kelly Clarkson


Have yourself a merry little Christmas - Sam Smith


Santa Clause is coming to town - Justin Bieber


Shake up Christmas - Train


I wish it could be Christmas everyday - Wizzard 


Santa Tell me - Ariana Grande


All I want for Christmas is you - Justin Bieber duet with Mariah Carey


Jingle Bell rock - The Vamps

It wouldn't be a Christmas Playlist without the classics right? and it wouldn't be MY Christmas Playlist without a few Bieber Christmas album features either right? right! There's a nice mix of slow and 'makes you wanna jump around and dance' music there. Let me know what your favourite Christmas tunes are too! 

Check out the full playlist here on my Spotify! 

That's all from me today, look out for Blogmas Day 10 tomorrow! 


Come follow me on my social media and i'll follow back x 


Angela 

You Might Also Like

0 comments