Keeping up with Vlogmas // Blogmas Day 13

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Hello Lovelies! 


Since we're just about half of the way until Christmas, it's the perfect time to binge watch Vlogmas vlogs from your favourite youtubers (or discover new ones). I am all about keeping up with a bunch of youtubers during Vlogmas and i'll be sharing them all with you for Blogmas Day 11! 

So what i've been doing is, during the week i'll come home from work and spend about 1 hour going through my subscription box and watch vlogmas, and will watch any that I missed right before bed. On weekends, I watch them right when I wake up because a few of the ones I watch are from other countries, and they get uploaded while i'm asleep. 

Let's start! 

Ok, if you watch Vlogmas vlogs and you DON'T watch Zoe's every year, who are you? Just kidding....but seriously, if you don't already watch Zoe's Vlogmas vlogs you are seriously missing out because they are anywhere between 20 to 40 minutes long and each one is AMAZING! I myself have been watching her Vlogmas (amongst all her videos) since she first started doing them. I'll have to say that she is my favourite vlogmas youtuber, just because I find that her vlogs are always so fun and interesting to watch! 



The ACE family have also quickly become my favourite family youtubers this year and I was SO excited to hear that they were going to be uploading every single day in December! More chances to see little Elle, who can I say, is the cutest and funniest baby ever. 



Kelsey Simone is also doing Vlogmas this year and I've loved every single one she has uploaded so far! Her personality is just so funny and sweet so it makes her vlogs great to watch! 



The last one i'll be talking about is Extra sunbeam Jess, who I also watched last year and made sure to add her to my list this year! She does vlogmas a little differently where she uploads say, two days in one vlog or whatever but it's still vlogmas! 



Now, this next youtuber isn't actually doing vlogmas this year which I am so bummed about but I used to always look forward to Claudia Sulewski's vlogmas vlogs and when I realised she wasn't doing it this year I was like ugh..... BUT, if you don't mind catching up on the last few years of vlogs then you should definitely check out her previous years! 
UPDATE!! just found out she'll be doing 12 days of Vlogmas starting tomorrow, yay! 



The ones i've mentioned in this blogpost are only the ones that I literally keep up with everyday and always make sure I have time to watch theirs everyday. I also watch other ones here and there but only if i feel like it. 

Who are your favourite Vlogmas youtubers this year? I'd love to find some new ones! 

That's all from me today, look out for Blogmas Day 14 tomorrow! 

Come follow me on my social media and i'll follow back x 

Angela 






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really struggle to keep up with Vlogmas every year and I always miss out on them.
    I feel like every year the videos get longer and longer! Not that I am complaining :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do get longer every year i've noticed as well!

      Delete