Christmas Present Wrapping // Blogmas Day 21

Friday, December 22, 2017

Hello Lovelies! 


We're only a few days away from Christmas! How excited on a scale of 1 to 10? Only a few days until we give & receive presents from our family and friends yay! Speaking of presents, Day 21 is all about Christmas Wrapping. 

I love wrapping presents...like, I LOVE it. Especially when the wrapping paper is super nice and i've got some little decorations to add to the present. 

This year, I bought a 3 pack of different wrapping paper designs so that I could stick to a colour theme (I went with the classic red & green look). I also picked up some twine like string, some gold gift tags and some holly-like bits. 


The three designs are white with merry christmas writing, plain red and light brown with trees - so cute! 

The gift tags also came with some gold shimmer ribbon to tie onto the gifts 



All the different colours and designs all look so good together and i'm really happy with how simple and classic this year's theme looks 


I know it's so simple & plain, but I might almost go to say that the plain red looks the best (maybe that's just because i'm obsessed with the colour red on things). It looks really good with either the white or gold gift tag too! 



Cannot wait to open my presents this year and watch my family & friends open theirs from me! 

That's all from me today, look out for Blogmas Day 22 tomorrow! 

Come follow me on my social media and i'll follow back x 

Angela 







You Might Also Like

0 comments