Christmas Tag: Would you rather edition // Blogmas Day 20

Wednesday, December 20, 2017


Hello Lovelies! 



I know i've already done a Christmas Tag but I came across this one and couldn't help myself...
i'm just gonna do these for fun so feel free to answer these yourself! I'll still include the rules of tag in case you want to tag any of your blogger friends! 

Here are the rules of the tag:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  2. Add a link to the original post (this.)
  3. Answer the 5 Would You Rather questions written by the blogger who tagged you, then list 5 ( or more!) of your own.
  4. Tag your favourite bloggers nominating them to answer your questions, and let them know in a comment on their latest post.
  5. Have fun!
Question 1 - would you rather have your Christmas Decorations up all year round, or never? 

Um, all year round I think! If I could never put up Christmas decorations up again I would be devastated hahaha. It's one of my favourite parts of Christmas, and the month of December, that I wouldn't mind one bit to have them up all year. 



Question 2 - would you rather buy small presents for everyone in your family, or do a bigger budget secret santa?

I would rather buy smaller gifts for everyone in my family, only because I really do enjoy Christmas shopping for little gifts here and there and also stocking fillers! I also find enjoyment in watching every family member opening my presents I got for them and seeing their reactions. I'm all for a great Secret Santa but don't get me wrong.... 



Question 3 - would you rather your pet toppled the christmas tree, or ate the Christmas dinner?

Pet toppled the Christmas tree! If you think about it, a christmas tree can be replaced and put back up BUT if they ate the Christmas dinner, that would just be messy haha! 


Question 4 - would you rather spend christmas at home, or take your family to a 5*, all inclusive beach resort for the holiday? 

Christmas at home for sure...because everyone is there and you're in the comfort of your own home which makes Christmas more special. I feel like if you went on a beach resort holiday, it wouldn't really feel like 'CHRISTMAS' if you feel me. 



Question 5 - would you rather find santa passed out drunk on your sofa, or Rudolph taking a nap in your garden? 

Oh definitely Rudolph taking a nap in the garden! Although a drunk santa would be quite funny, Rudolph would be absolutely adorable. 



So, like I said...feel free to answer these yourself and be sure to check out the original post linked at the start of the post! 

That's all from me today, look out for Blogmas Day 21 tomorrow! 

Come follow me on my social media and i'll follow back x 

Angela 

You Might Also Like

0 comments