Christmas Wishlist 2017 // Blogmas Day 3

Sunday, December 03, 2017

Hello Lovelies, 



It's that time of the year again where we all list the things we've had our eyes on that year (or forever) in the hope that someone will see it *hint hint* and get it for us as a gift, or we can always just treat ourselves. I've got quite the list this year as there's been a lot of things that have caught my eye! 




The first item, is an activewear set from White Fox Boutique. The picture i've included above is only a small sample of sets they have in stock! Now, not sure about you guys but I feel more motivated and great about myself when working out if my activewear is cute af... They have so many colours and styles to choose from, but I think to start with I would just love to own a plain black and white combo, something like the third set shown above. If you like the look of these sets as well, have a browse here.



Next up, the infamous Urban Decay Heat Palette. I feel like every (or almost every) beauty blogger owns this palette and I haven't been able to get my hands on it yet! The colours look incredible and are totally up my alley; there is not one colour that I wouldn't use. 


I know it's so simple, but it's so hard to find a nice leafy pillow that doesn't look too leafy - you know? I finally found one a few weeks back off society6 and fell in love. I am extremely picky with the pillows that go on my bed and this one would look super cute. 


This one's probably in my top 3, like I REALLY want one of these HP Sprockets because I always have such cool photos on my phone but can never get around to printing them out, so this would make my life so much easier! The prints are the perfect size for this photo wall that I want to start in my room. 



Yes, I know...another eyeshadow palette (can never enough). At first I really wanted both the Kylie Cosmetics naughty and nice palette but now that I look at the colours again, I feel like I can settle with just the Nice palette (it's very nice). It has a lot of everyday shades, as well as some bright ones. 



If you knew me, you would've seen this coming because I will never have enough purpose merch; in fact, I want it ALL (i'm working on it), which is why it's on my wishlist. I already have a few pieces but I want to add to my collection. 

The last item that's on my wishlist is a new 2018 diary, although I think I will buy this for myself just because it needs to be the perfect one (i'm weird and my diary needs to be aesthetically pleasing). I've been looking around and I'm probably just going to buy another classic one from migoals as I really like the layout of their planners! 

That's all the main, mention worthy items that are on my Christmas wishlist this year. Let me know what's on your wishlist and if any of mine are also on yours! I'll be sure to update you guys if I tick any of these items off this year! 

That's all from me today, look out for Blogmas Day 4 tomorrow! 

Come follow me on my social media and i'll follow back x 

Angela 

You Might Also Like

0 comments