Christmas Baking Recipes // Blogmas Day 16

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Hello Lovelies! 



Welcome to Blogmas Day 16, a sweet treat filled post! You can't possibly go the entire month of December without wanting to bake some Christmas treats (or even just scrolling through countless yummy looking recipes on Pinterest). 

To give you some ideas on what to create this Christmas, for Christmas day or for your own snacking pleasure; I've gathered up some of the most amazing looking Christmas baking recipes. I'm actually going to be picking something from these recipes for my Christmas Baking post, which I plan on doing the weekend before Christmas! If I happen to find another recipe though, i'll most likely do that one... 

I got all of these off Pinterest by just searching 'Christmas Baking'. Enjoy x














If you went through that post without getting at least the slightest sweet cravings, then you gotta read it again hehe. How cute are these Christmas baking recipes though? Doesn't make it easier to hold back from making more than one since I have the biggest sweet tooth! 

Let me know if you end up making any of these, or if you've done some Christmas baking already and shared it on your blog, link me and i'll have a little read! 

That's all from me today, look out for Blogmas Day 17 tomorrow! 

Come follow me on my social media and i'll follow back x 

Angela 













You Might Also Like

0 comments