Christmas Quotes // Blogmas Day 11

Monday, December 11, 2017

Hello Lovelies! 



I am that person who needs to hold back when it comes to posting quotes on instagram, otherwise my entire feed would be filled with quotes! Especially now at this time of the year where all the festive quotes come out, oh man! I have a bunch saved on my laptop and phone and thought, why don't I include them in a Blogmas post instead of hoarding them? 

Don't want to give too much away, but I also change up my wallpaper like once a week....but, that's for tomorrow's post so look out for that! Although, pretty Christmas quotes are also very appropriate for iphone wallpapers. Since we've got a few more posts to get through, I thought i'd split it into two posts, one dedicated to quotes & one dedicated to wallpapers & backgrounds! 

I've tried to only include the ones that you'll be able to save clear versions of if you want to use them! I got all these off Pinterest by the way so full credit to the designers :)








I'll be posting the wallpapers tomorrow if you wanna see that!

That's all from me today, look out for Blogmas Day 12 tomorrow! 

Come follow me on my social media and i'll follow back x 

Angela 













You Might Also Like

0 comments