My Top 5 Christmas Films // Blogmas Day 8

Friday, December 08, 2017

Hello Lovelies! 


If there's one thing (out of the many) that I love during this time of the year, it's the Christmas Films! Although, who is stopping me from watching Christmas Films at any time of the year? 

Before I start, I know that there are SO many other Christmas Films out there but because I didn't want the list to go on forever, I narrowed it down to the 5 movies that I watch every year at least once (and maybe a few of them more than others). 

If you are a Christmas Film lover, then you already saw this coming....ELF, of course! If you have not watched Elf at least once in your life then you need to watch it right now! or maybe after you read this post. It is my absolute favourite and I know it's such a cliché because everyone and their dog loves this movie but it really is an uplifting, magical Christmas film and always puts me in a super Christmassy mood. 


This next movie, not gonna lie....I do watch it even when it's not Christmas time. Love Actually is a great film to put on because it has a bit of romance and a bit of comedy, and I love how there are so many characters and each of their stories are so cute! 



Okay, I remember the first time I ever watched this next movie. It was back in the PSP days where you could buy little movie discs for it, and I remember buying Christmas with the Kranks one Christmas and ever since, I've loved it! Absolutely loovvvee the ending of this one. 



I know that these are multiple movies but don't hate me for including it as one in general....Home Alone! My favourite out of all of them is probably one though, just because it's a classic. This is a great family film to put on or even have a Home Alone marathon while eating pizza and sipping wine! 



How the Grinch Stole Christmas....another classic! This one puts me in such a good mood by the end of it because it makes me laugh quite a lot but it does have a great story to it. Also, how can you not love Jim Carrey's acting in this film? 



There you go, I'm sure you've all heard of all these films but if you haven't watched one of them, I highly recommend that you do at least once each during this month (or all of them in one day if you please). 

If you have any other Christmas Film recommendations be sure to let me know and i'll have to add them to my list to watch! 

That's all from me today, look out for Blogmas Day 9 tomorrow! 

Come follow me on my social media and i'll follow back x 

Angela 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love Actually and The Holiday are some of my absolute faves, they're such feel good movies. Hoping to get the boyfriend to sit through them this year....fingers crossed. Some great picks here.
    Ffi | The Essence of Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, The Holiday is also a great film :) hahaha good luck!

      AngelaLouisa Xx

      Delete