Instagram Feeds I Love #1

Sunday, January 15, 2017


Hello Lovelies! 




For this week's blogpost, I have picked out a bunch of my favourite instagram feeds that I cannot get enough of! Most of them are bloggers as well so I will leave their blog under their instagram for you to check them out and give them a follow if you enjoy their feeds as much as I do! 


How about this for feed heaven! I love all her flatlays and baby pink colour theme! 
Instagram: @fridayfaye
Blog: fridayfaye.com



Tilly's instagram feed has an amazing selection of different types of photos but they all look so so good together! 
Instagram: @lifeastillyrose
Blog: lifeastillyrose.co.uk



Another feed i've always loved is this one here, so bright and fresh (and aesthetically pleasing!) 
Instagram: @rachelhtran


This next instagram feed brings so many good vibes! A nice colourful profile of pictures to break up the monochrome i'm normally drawn to! 
Instagram: @alexinwanderlustblog
Blog: alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au



A lovely combination of monochrome pictures with a little bit of colour thrown in there! One of my favourite beauty feeds! 
Instagram: @jseily
Blog: nouw.com/jeanetteseily


This has always been one of my favourite instagram feeds, I absolutely adore every picture that she uploads! 
Instagram: @julietgisele 
Blog: julietgisele.com



Last but not least, a feed that gives me summer and beach vibes! Lovely selection of pictures! 
Instagram: @the_style_side
Blog: thestyleside.net 


Now if that didn't give you serious instagram feed envy then I don't know what will haha! Make sure you give them a follow if you like any of their feeds xx 

Also come say hi on my social media if you want! 

Angela 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Amazing, I love finding new people to follow like this! I am in love with your blog too, you should be so proud.. well done gorgeous gal! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is lovely also xx

      Delete
  2. oh, hello. what a lovely set of instafeeds you have currated! I found you via bloglovin and you sure have some eye candy on your blog.
    instagram @thephotocottage
    blog: www.nancyingersoll.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know why I hadn't commented on this sooner! Thanks gal. You're the sweetest xo

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learn all about Embed Shoppable Instagram Posts on your website, their importance and how can they help you to grow your business.

    ReplyDelete