My Goals for 2017

Sunday, January 01, 2017






Hello Lovelies! 


HAPPY NEW YEAR

What better way to start off this year than to put up a blog post talking about what goals I have set for 2017. Now i know that every single year I set goals and one by one I start to forget about them and I never actually end up achieving them... (I'm sure we've all done this at some point) 


This year, I am determined to make it MY year and achieve the goals I have set. I'm not gonna lie, 2016 was not the best year and I aim to make 2017 the best year yet! 


1. Be more consistent with my blog 

I've set myself the goal of being more consistent with my blogposts and uploading every Sunday. I also aim to make sure that I do my absolute best to avoid going M.I.A for weeks at a time even if I have the added stress of uni, blogposts will be going up on a weekly basis. 


2. Start a youtube channel 

I've wanted to start my own youtube channel for just over a year now, but I have never gotten around to doing it because I kept saying "I'll do it next week" every week (and also my lack of confidence). Over these past few weeks I've been working to make this goal a reality... and I know it's as easy as uploading a video but when you're extremely shy like me, it's not as easy as you'd think. This goal will be achieved within the first few days of 2017 (mark my words!) 

3. Maintain a healthier lifestyle

I don't know about you guys but eating healthy and working out doesn't get very far before I have multiple cheat days in a row (oops!). I feel like the reason I never kept up with this goal is because I never kept a record of it, so I never really saw a difference. This time around, i'm planning on keeping track of the changes I make to a healthier lifestyle.

4. Spend more time with family and friends 

On the lines of 'work / life' balance, I really want to be able to enjoy spending time with the people in my life more on top of any work I have to do. This is a really important goal that I believe everyone should aim to achieve if they aren't already doing it. 

5. Pass my final year of uni with flying colours

2017 is my third and final year of my bachelor's degree at university. The past two years have been a bit hit and miss with my grades and the way i've handled university life. This year, I want to stop procrastinating so much and get all my assignments done far before the due date (not the night before), and really focus on putting in more effort than I have ever done before. This is a big one but I am determined! 


6. Be more organised 

My last goal is to be more organised. By this, I mean in general - organised with money, time, things I have to do, you know, every aspect of my life. The reason that most of the goals above have never been fully achieved is because I'm not as organised as I hope to be and this year will change that hopefully! I think that sticking to using a planner will be a big help! 


Have you got similar goals? Let me know what your goals for this year are I would love to know!

Hope everyone had a wonderful time celebrating new year and I wish you all the best x 

Come and say hi on my social media if you would like x 

Angela  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loving these goals, I am certain you will smash them! I am so glad to have found your blog too, you seem so lovely.. hopefully we can stay in touch, I love making new blog friends! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! sorry I've only just seen this but thank you! We can stay in touch for sure xx

      Delete