What I got for Christmas 2016

Wednesday, December 28, 2016


Hello Lovelies! 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas wherever you are in the world. As this is my first Christmas as a blogger I thought I would jump on the trend and show you all what I got for Christmas this year. 

As well as champagne, gift cards and a guitar, these are the gifts I received from my close family and friends! 

Baylis & Harding - Beauticology Christmas set




Girl Boss Mug


Ooh la la purse set 



Kikki-k sticker book




Peter Alexander pyjama shirt


Pandora 'Sweet Heart' ring in silver




Well that's all from me today! Follow my blog to keep up on my blogposts, and I guess I'll see you guys next year...(which is in like 2 days)

Come say hi on my social media

Angela 



You Might Also Like

0 comments