Christmas Gift Guide 2016

Sunday, December 11, 2016


Hello Lovelies! 



Long time no post (I know that I am so bad at keeping up with this blog), but i'm still in my first year of blogging... and even though that's no excuse, i'm back! 

I wanted to get this post up before Christmas (obviously or what's the point), to give you some inspiration if you're stuck on what to get for your family and friends this Christmas. I've also used this to give myself some present ideas. 

I thought it would be a good idea to give gift ideas for a beauty lover, fashion lover and lifestyle enthusiast! I hope you find something in this guide that you could buy as a gift or even add to your own Christmas wish list! 


Good Quality Watch

You can't really go wrong with a watch because everyone loves a good watch! It's always nice to give one that is a little more expensive (if your budget allows for it), or you can always find great watches for a lower price. The Horse watches are simple and classy and have a nice selection of colours and bands. 


Beauty bag

If you're looking at giving someone a gift who loves makeup and beauty, but you're not entirely sure on what brands and products they like, settle for a beauty bag! A beauty lover can NEVER have enough instagram worthy makeup pouches . This one from Typo can be doubled as a pencil case as well! 

You could also go the extra mile and throw some travel sized products into the bag as well..



Journal / Diary

With a new year following Christmas, an annual planner is a safe bet and there are so many cute ones out there to fit into any budget! If they are into stationery, a student or even a blogger, you can also get them a small notebook to write down all their ideas.






              
Scented Candle
            
     I mean, it's such a typical gift to give but candles are just so great! there is always a     
      scent to suit everyone's taste. Plus, candles are great for lighting when you're in 
the bath, in your room, or even if you just want to use 
    it as a decor item! 








A Book

Books and novels are always ideal if you know that someone loves reading or collecting books.
There is certainly a book to suit everyone even if they don't like reading! cooking books, fashion books, photography books... the list goes on. 



So there are 5 different items that you could give as a gift, put into someone's stocking or even add it to your own wish list (or better yet, treat yourself right now)..

That's all from me today! 

Come say hi on my social media and stay tuned for more posts to come x

Angela 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your blog is so beautiful! I love the colors and tones of it. This is a great blog post. I've always wanted to read "modern romance", but I've never gotten the chance. I will someday ha!

    Keep up the great work!

    Madeline | freespiritized@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! It's such an amazing book, you should totally read it xx

      Delete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of angelalouisa blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path


    ReplyDelete