The Block Heels you need in your collection // Spring Edition

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Hello Lovelies!


So I have been obsessed with buying and wearing any shoe with a 'block heel' lately. It's forever been my favourite type of heel to wear, but this year a lot of gorgeous styles have been trending and I needed to get my hands on them. I've got 3 pairs to talk about today (2 are new), that are great for different occasions throughout the spring season!


The first pair are these stunning wrap around heels. I'm not even joking when I say that I have looked absolutely everywhere for this exact style and recently found them on boohoo a few weeks ago (the only place that wasn't sold out...yet). They are currently sold out on the website but I assure you if you walk into most shoe stores, they will have a similar pair. I was contemplating getting the red and grey pairs as well but do I really need 3 different colours of the exact same shoe? (maybe).

These heels look amazing on and I love how there is the option to only wrap around the ankle or wrap until mid-calf. They are perfect to wear if you want to dress up a slightly more simple dress or outfit as they really are the centre of attention.


This next pair are also new additions to my collection, and they literally scream out 'spring sandal' to me (mainly because I prefer to limit the colours I wear shoe-wise and keep it simple). These can be worn out to add a simple touch to a fancy outfit or on an everyday basis as it has the perfect amount of height! It's also a nice way to steer away from a classic black sandal and choose a lighter shade for the Spring.

Again, I managed to pick mine up at a local shoe store but they are everywhere at the moment so if you're after a pair, check out places like Tony Bianco, Nordstrom and The Iconic!


This last pair is an all round classic pair of black heels that can be worn with practically anything, and you need to have them in your collection! I prefer shoes that zip up at the back like these, instead of a buckle as it gives it a clean look! 

My pair are from the brand 'London Rebel' and I've worn them so many times since I got them at the start of this year, such a versatile item that can bring an outfit together. 

Well that's it from me this Sunday! Happy shoe shopping xx

Come say hi on my social media

Angela 


You Might Also Like

0 comments