Fashion Wishlist // Asos Edition

Saturday, July 16, 2016


Hello Lovelies!



If you didn't read my previous post, I mentioned that Asos.com was one of my go-to online stores to browse when looking for new clothes. At the moment, i've got a nice selection of items in my 'saved items' list on my account and thought i'd show you my current fashion wishlist: ASOS edition.



First up, shoes. These Daisy Street western style heeled boots ($61.00) are perfect! Slight heel and a touch of metal detail. Totally up my alley and they would be perfect for the cooler weather here in Australia at the moment. The next pair are some Oasis Bella block heel sandals in the colour 'Bone' ($51.00) and I absolutely love the look of these shoes for everyday wear. The small heel would add a lovely touch to any casual outfit. Now, not gonna lie, I may actually own these Lace up heeled sandals ($76.00) very very soon if i can't find another pair like them, as i've been searching everywhere for a pair just like them to wear on nights out. 




Next up, accessories. I already own a black felt hat similar to this tan felt hat from Asos ($44.00), but the shape and look of this colour is gorgeous. Moving on, my bag collection is starting to get ridiculous and I probably own at least 2 that look very similar to this Snake shoulder bag ($55.00), but another one wouldn't hurt right? Something about black and silver bags always draw my attention.



Last but not least, clothing! Let's face it, if i'm going to branch out of wearing black, grey or white - it's going to be red. This Kimono wrap playsuit ($61.00) is absolutely gorgeous and is definitely my style. Here in Australia, it doesn't tend to get crazy cold enough to wear big chunky coats in the winter (well at least here in Queensland), so a nice cropped biker jacket ($84.00) like this one is more than enough. Two of my favourite types of tops are cropped and high/turtle neck styles and this cut-out jersey top ($29.00) combines the two, so how can I not want it? 

Bomber jackets are everywhere this year and have really drawn everyone's attention. Personally, I own a khaki bomber which I wear all the time but to own one in this beautiful nude colour ($65.00) would be nice to add a softer touch to any outfit. I'm all for a simple black dress, and this Warehouse cami dress ($53.00) is perfect - it's plain, but still has detail at the waist. Don't know how the this would look length wise on a girl as short as me but I can always hope! 

If you also love any of these items on my wishlist, be sure to check out Asos as these are all still available! (P.S all prices mentioned are in AUD)

That's all from me today! xx

Come and follow me on my social media and don't be afraid to say hi! 

Angela 

You Might Also Like

0 comments