Scent Sunday // Favourite Perfumes

Sunday, July 31, 2016


Hello Lovelies!



Out of all the perfumes that i've purchased, gone through and used - I've managed to break it down to four of my all time favourites! Up until about the age of 17 I didn't own more than 2 perfumes at a time... and since then, my collection has grown to a full shelf! I don't find myself using ones that suit the season either, but I just use whatever I'm feeling on a certain day (almost always a floral scent). 




These four perfumes pretty much sum up how I like to smell on a daily basis. The first one being the Daisy Dream perfume by Marc Jacobs. I own 5 'daisy' perfumes, and Daisy Dream has got to be the one I reach for the most. It's the most floral and fruity scented fragrance out the four but it's not so overpowering, which is something I always love in a perfume. 





The next fragrance is the Roses De Chloé perfume by Chloé. This one is still floral based, but it's more mature scented and smells mainly of (you guessed it) roses! I also love how as the day goes by, the scent begins to get slightly sweeter. 

Moving on to one of my most recent loves, the 1954 perfume spray by Fossil. I was looking in store to buy a watch and happened to come across the perfume stand - not gonna lie, I picked this one up first because the bottle was pretty... anyway, I instantly fell in love with this scent! I don't even know how to explain all the different elements of this fragrance but I can tell you for sure that it quickly made it's way to the top of my favourites in a space of a week! There's a lot of warm scents, a hint of floral mixed with an almost spicy element - absolutely incredible! 




Ah, last but not least...Modern muse by Estée Lauder. This is just the Eau De Parfum fragrance, and this is my third bottle would you believe! One of the first perfumes I ever owned and I still am completely in love with it. Again, it's a floral mix of jasmine, lily and a touch of vanilla...but still very different to my other three picks. You can just imagine that I probably smell of a flower field most days!

Well, that's all from me today. Definetely check out one of these fragrances if you're looking for a floral scent or a new summer perfume pick xx

Come follow me on my social media and don't be afraid to say hi! 

Angela 

You Might Also Like

0 comments