Eyebrow Routine // 2016

Friday, July 29, 2016

Hello Lovelies!



If there's one thing I really take my time on during my everyday makeup routine, it's my eyebrows. It's just so satisfying when you've filled one brow in and see how much it makes a difference! Surprisingly, my whole eyebrow routine only consists of two products... 

I start off with brushing through my brows (the brush is currently somewhere in my room and I cannot find it!), then I go in with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Ebony and angled brush and starting from the middle section,  I draw an outline of my natural brow as they are already quite thick. After trying to get them as even as possible, I use the same eyebrow brush to brush through them again to touch up. 



Then, I take the Maybeline New York Brow drama sculpting brow mascara in medium brown and brush that through my brows, setting the pomade and making sure that my brows stay in place all day. 

And that's it! A complete brow routine only using two products - two very reliable and amazing products though! 

That's all from me today xx 

Come Follow me on my social media and don't be afraid to say hi! 

Angela 

You Might Also Like

0 comments