Current Beauty Favourites // July 2016

Saturday, July 09, 2016


Hello Lovelies!


Hope everyone had a great week! I thought I would share my current beauty favourites that I've been completely obsessed with for the past couple of weeks! 



Soap and Glory Hand Food 

The first thing on my list is the Soap and Glory 'Hand Food' hand cream. This stuff smells and feels incredible on your hands and makes them feel super soft! I got mine from Mecca Maxima here in Aus for only $4.00! I think the travel size is perfect for on the go to throw into your handbag and I will definitely be repurchasing many more of these in the future!

Milk Coconut kiss Lip Moisturiser 

Next up, the Milk coconut kiss lip moisturiser. I nearly didn't pick this up because I had never really heard of the brand but I decided to try it out and I'm so glad I did! It honestly leaves your lips so smooth and moisturised, which makes applying matte lip products a dream. 

Real Techniques setting brush

I recently purchased the real techniques setting brush and have used it every day since. Although it does a great job at setting powder, It's amazing for blending in concealer! I use it to blend in the concealer under my eyes and even though it takes a bit longer to blend, the outcome is better than ever!

Sportsgirl Pout About it! Lip colour in Love Bite

I actually bought this lipstick back in winter last year when I was on the hunt for a deep red colour. Now, winter has come back around and i've rediscovered it and have been completely obsessed! I wear it all the time now when I want to wear a darker lip. The colour payoff for a sportsgirl lipstick is unreal. I usually settle for a matte lipstick but this one leaves the right about of shine. They also still have this in stock as I saw it the other day while browsing in the store! It's a great alternative for a higher end lipstick. 

Nude by nature Liquid Mineral concealer

This concealer is perfect for covering up any blemishes you might have. It has the right amount of coverage without feeling too heavy. I've been loving this product lately and would highly recommend it to anyone who is on the look out for a concealer suitable for sensitive skin! 

Australis Metallix eyeshadow in Pearl Jammin'

First of all, let's talk about the colour of this eyeshadow and how beautiful it is...I'm in love! I've been obsessed with using this as a base all over the lid as it is a creamier consistency and I cannot complete my everyday makeup routine unless I've used this. I love how easy it blends and how pigmented it is. Will be going back to pick up the other colours for sure!

Too Faced Chocolate bar eyeshadow Palette

The last product on my current favourites, is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. This product has become my go-to eyeshadow palette! The colours are amazing and plus it smells like a chocolate heaven so who wouldn't love it? If I've ever needed to bring my makeup somewhere this month, I've taken this with me as it creates so many different looks and the champagne shade also makes for a great highlight alternative. A great beauty investment!

That's all from me today! 

Come Follow me on my social media and don't be afraid to say hi! xx

Angela 



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. too faced chocolate bar palette is so amazing x

    http://beauty-voguex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to get the Chocolate Bar Palette for ages, it is gorgeous and I've never heard a single complain about it, I'll have to save some money :P

    Cy | http://www.dulcedemango.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing! worth every dollar :)

      Delete