Welcome to my blog!

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Hello Lovelies!


This is my very first blog post and I wanted to take the time to introduce myself and what I will be posting. Let's get started! 

Personal // 
So as you've probably gathered, my name is Angela and I combined it with my middle name Louisa, to come up with my blog title. I'm currently 18 years old and am located in the lovely country of Australia. I attend university and study a bachelor of business with a major in accounting (I know so exciting and fun right...), although I plan on possibly looking into event planning which will be much more interesting I think. Enough about me, let's get talking about what you'll be seeing from me!

Content // 
I've always had a hobby of watching, reading and following anything related to fashion, beauty or lifestyle and I thought it was about time I hop on the blogging train and give it a go. I'll be focusing mainly on these three topics but once in a while I might throw in a fun post every now and then. 

From fashion to beauty dilemmas, I'll have you covered!  

Thats all from me today! 


Come follow me on my social media and don't be afraid to say hi! xx

Angela 

You Might Also Like

0 comments