Face Masks // Favourites

Sunday, July 17, 2016


Hello Lovelies! 




Don't you just love the feeling of a fresh face after a face mask? So refreshing, soothing and calming! Personally, I apply face masks no more than three times a week depending on how busy I am or what condition my skin is in. I swear by these four products to pamper and clear my skin and have used them over and over again, for as long as I can remember... 

The first of the four, is the LUSH Mask of Magnaminty and let me tell you...This stuff is truly incredible! In fact, i've gone through so many tubs of this product ever since I tried it out a couple years back, and still love it so much. I love love love anything peppermint scented so this was the winner out of the face mask selection at LUSH.




For the days when i'm feeling a bit stressed (or very), after a long day or week at uni and running around, I like to go in with The Body Shop seaweed ionic clay mask. I generally use this on a Sunday evening where I try to put myself in full relaxation mode and give myself a pamper session. This mask is ideal for those with combination to oily skin as it really dries the skin out after using it so it is a MUST that you moisturise afterwards. It might not have the best scent in the world but it really cleanses and clarifies the skin! 



For when my skin is not in it's best condition and I have any breakouts or redness going on, I use the Proactiv refining mask. I find that when I wake up the day after using this product, any breakouts or redness I had the day before have either calmed down or completely cleared out. I mostly use the Proactiv range for my skincare routine anyway, as it really works on my skin.

For my last favourite, it has to be the Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure skin-clarifying mud mask in strawberry and yarrow. This is best used when my skin is already clear but my pores are clogged. So this is great to use when I've been wearing a lot of makeup and I just want to clear out any clogged pores. The berry element helps to work through the skin and clear out pores as well as clarify the skin - overall, your skin will feel amazing after using this! 

That's all from me today! xx

Come Follow me on my social media and don't be afraid to say hi! 

Angela 

You Might Also Like

0 comments