Simple Outfits // The Sleeveless Turtleneck

Friday, August 05, 2016


Hello Lovelies! 


This season, i've really been into wearing sleeveless knit turtlenecks as they are so easy to style and are the perfect thing to wear when it's warmer during the day but there is still a slight breeze. I've come up with three super simple outfit ideas, all featuring different turtleneck tops. These are just the bases of the outfits, as the accessorising can be approached depending on your personal style!


This first one is one that I recently wore to uni, a black knit top paired with a basic pair of denim shorts. I've been trying to wear my nikes a lot more with day to day outfits instead of just when I go for runs and stuff. You can get tops like this almost anywhere, just pair with your favourite pair of shorts and sneakers. 


This next one is a classic way to wear a turtleneck top. I've got a lighter weight grey sleeveless turtleneck paired with blue high waisted jeans. As for shoes, any pair of sandals like these will look great. To spice things up and to break the plainness between top and jean, I added a belt for a little extra detail. 


The third and last outfit, is possibly my favourite one. Nothing beats the comfort of a pair of leggings and boots. This top I have is actually the exact same as the first black one, just in a nude colour. A lot of chunkier turtleneck tops like this are generally longer, and go perfectly with a plain black pair of leggings. I've also thrown in a felt hat with this outfit idea for a nice little touch! 

Well I hope at least one of these outfits fits your style and gave you inspiration on how to style sleeveless turtlenecks! Definitely one of my favourite pieces of clothing this season.

That's all from me today xx 

Come follow me on my social media and don't be afraid to say hi! 

Angela 

You Might Also Like

0 comments