Mini Colourpop Haul

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Hello Lovelies! 



I finally received my colourpop package in the mail last week and have been waiting to share what I picked up. It's only a few items but I managed to grab some goodies from the boxing day sales which was a little treat! 

Before I get into it, I remember buying a small angled eye brush but I can't seem to find where i've placed it so that's what it's not included in any of the photos...


'Trouble maker' - Ultra Matte Lip 


'Top 8' - Ultra Matte Lip



So, of course I HAD to buy some more ultra matte lips to add to my growing collection! I picked up these two which to any normal eye, would look like extremely similar shades to colours I already own. BUT, they have different tones and are actually pretty different when worn. Something I really love about their lip products that come in this packaging is the applicator. It makes applying liquid lipstick so much easier and minimises the mess made! 







I decided to get my hands on the eyeshadow palette that everyone has been so hyped about, the 'Yes Please' pressed powder eyeshadow palette. These colours are so up my alley and the names of the shades are interesting! Such gorgeous warm tones and a nice selection of colours. I didn't have a palette that was small enough to carry around with these type of colours so it gave me even more reason to pick it up. Plus, it was under $20! 


The last thing I picked up, i haven't tried these before but they looked super interesting and different to me because i've never tried eyeshadows that come in this consistency. I chose the colour 'firecracker' because as with the palette, i've been really into the red toned eyeshadow trend. 





Have you tried any of these products before and are as obsessed with them as I am? 


Well that's all from me today! I'll be back with a new post soon..

Come follow me or say hi on my social media if you'd like x 


You Might Also Like

0 comments