February Playlist // 2018

Sunday, March 04, 2018

Hello Lovelies! 



Can you believe that February has already come and gone? I literally feel like it was only the start of February last week and now we are in March! This year is already flying by soooo quickly. 

Because February flew by in the blink of an eye, I don't have enough new favourites to share with you so I am going to do a playlist post instead! I found a whole heap of new music this month and also re-discovered some older songs. I'm so in love with every single song on my February playlist I LOVE it. 

Since about mid last year, I created a separate playlist on my spotify and change the name of it to whatever month we're currently in. I then add all the songs that I find or come out that month into that playlist so that I can obsess over the same bunch of songs for a whole month and when the next month comes around, I will add each of the songs into one of my other playlists; whichever playlist each song fits into. 

I generally only end up having around 10-15 songs each month but this month....oh boy! I think there's at least 20 in there. I'll leave my spotify somewhere in this post so that you can check out my other playlists if you like. 

My February playlist is below if you want to check out the songs i've been loving recently! 




Let me know if you've been loving any of these songs as well! 

Follow my spotify here


Well, that's all from me today! I'll be back with another post soon. 

Come follow me or say hi on my social media if you'd like x 





You Might Also Like

3 comments


  1. Very interesting info !Perfect just what I was looking for!
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best Fashion BLog i have ever seen.
    Thank You
    i also wanted to be like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and interesting! Thank you.



    High Heels

    ReplyDelete