Instagram Feeds I Love #2

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Hello Lovelies! 



I am back with another 'Instagram Feeds I Love' post to bring you seven more new instagrams to follow if you're not already following them. My last post like this was super popular so I thought another one won't hurt and plus, I love putting this together. I'm pretty certain that in my first post, I said that I'd like to do one monthly or every few months but clearly I didn't stick to that schedule as it's been a whole year oops! If you haven't already ready my first post like this, check it out here if you want before you read through this one. 

This time though, i've written it down in my blogging calendar to include at least a new addition to this series more often because there are so many beautiful accounts out there for me to discover and follow...  

I love looking through different styles of insta feeds and pictures for inspo and just to purely adore the effort put into some of the pictures. I'm always looking for new accounts to follow so make sure you check out the ones I chose to include in this post! 

Like last time, I have also included a link to their blogs if they have one so also check them out for a great read x 





This first one is super fresh and clean. I love how all the pictures fit together perfectly and look amazing! I also really like how she includes splashes of colour but still manages to keep a bright look. 

Instagram: @lifeinexcess_



I've been coming across a lot of accounts lately who follow a warm, vintage style with a dusty pink tone to it and I cannot get enough. This one has to be one of my favourites so far though! Although it probably takes quite the effort to maintain this style, it all looks so effortless. 

Instagram: @huesofwhite



This next one is for you if you're super into fashion, style and outfit posts! I've literally adored every outfit i've seen Maddie post since I started following her account. Her feed blogger outfit pic goals! 

Instagram: @maddieekelly



Would this be a instagrams I love post without a couple of beauty layout & flatlay accounts? Not at all! I love how natural and barely edited her pictures look. I think the marble is super cute touch! 

Instagram: @eloisedurey



Surprise! Another beauty blogger...I just seriously love seeing other people's beauty photos and this one is also one of my favourite beauty accounts. The quality of her photos and the colour palette that flows through her feed makes it so nice to scroll through! 

Instagram: @springlilies_



Another warm, vintage account with a mix of fashion and lifestyle posts. I love the mix of photos she posts and how her overall feed looks! She also takes amazing photos of her outfits. 

Instagram: @kelseyinlondon



Finally, last but not least....another account that caters for beauty, fashion and lifestyle! I've really been loving her photos and I remember when I found her account I pressed the follow button so fast haha. Her feed also gives me bright and clean vibes while still having gorgeous colour flowing through it. 

Instagram: @ellavictoriablog

Well, I do hope you found if not seven, at least one new account to follow on instagram...and if you're reading this and your account was included, i's my pleasure! 

Make sure you go and check out their blogs as well if you're also looking for new bloggers to follow :) 

That's all from me today, i'll be back with another post soon! 

Come follow me or say hi on my social media if you'd like x 







You Might Also Like

0 comments