What's in my Makeup Bag?

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Hello Lovelies! 




I didn't post last week as I wanted to take a weekend to pre-plan a bunch of blogposts for when I go back to uni. I also wanted to plan some other exciting things...stay tuned. 

This week's post is a super casual one and gives you all a look into what I carry around with me in my makeup bag for when I am out & about. I don't actually carry around THAT much because I don't usually find myself needing to touch up too much! I usually just keep things that I would need in the case I do need to touch up a little. 

My current makeup bag that I have been carrying around for the past few months is a small pouch from the brand 'Ooh La La' (I got it as a gift so i don't know where it was bought). It's a great size to fit all the essentials in and it's super cute with the black & white rose print, with a hold hardware. 


Like I mentioned earlier, I don't like to overload my makeup bag with products that I know I won't be reaching for through out the day to touch up my face but only products that could create a semi-full face. The first thing I like to keep in there is a pressed face powder for when I might need to add a little more coverage. The one I currently keep in my makeup bag is the Maybeline FIT me powder. 

The next thing that I keep are oil blotting sheets...a must if you tend to get oily through out the day! I just have a packet from Proactiv that came with the face kit that I had bought. These are great to keep the shine and oil under control! 

I also like to keep two types of brushes on me at all times - a small powder brush from Nude by Nature and an eyebrow/eyelash brush from The Body Shop. I find that even without using product, I can just use the brush to smooth out my makeup if it ever becomes a little patchy. I rarely use the eyebrow brush but like to keep it in there to use the other side to seperate my eyelashes.



I also keep a mini MAC mascara in there as I like to have the option of adding more volume to my lashes if I wanted to. I only keep two lip products in my makeup bag - a lip balm and whatever lip colour that i'm wearing that particular day or one that i've been wearing a lot. I currently have my Maybeline Baby Lips lip balm and a Too Faced Melted liquid lipstick in this gorgeous natural pink shade. 

The last thing I keep in my makeup bag is a travel sized perfume - i've been keeping a Sportsgirl spray on perfume in there for now. So, that's all that I keep in my makeup bag! I like to keep enough products in there so in case i'm heading out to dinner after being out at work or uni all day, I can easily re-apply to touch up. 

I'd love to know what you keep in your makeup bag! 

Well that's all from me today! I'll be back with a new post soon..

Come follow me or say hi on my social media if you'd like x 







You Might Also Like

0 comments