Stationery Haul

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Hello Lovelies! 

I recently picked up a few stationery bits (mostly not even related to uni oops)...
I've started a bullet journal and decided I needed cool pens and (even more) washi tape to make it look cuter and cooler. 

A new crafty store also opened up where I live so after 30 minutes of browsing, I had to pick up a few things as well! 





How aesthetically pleasing are these notebooks oh my goshhh! I got the first two from my local t.k maxx and will be using them for my two subjects at uni this semester (I am THAT girl at uni that has all the dramatically cute stationery). 

The marble journal is just from Kmart and I really couldn't tell you what i'm going to use it for but i'll figure it out...it might just sit in my room somewhere as a decor piece not gonna lie, but it was only $5 so why not? 






I seriously have an obsession with pens (and stationery in general). I have soooo many pens it's actually crazy because no one human would need so many. The Otto gel pens are for uni and so are the rose gold pens (did i get them because they were rose gold? yes). The cool brush tip pens and markers are for my bullet journal. I mean, I still have perfectly normal working pens from previous years but you know..

I also picked up some cute af washi tape from Kmart for my bullet journal as well. These prints and colours are so up my ally and i will definitely be getting a lot of use out of them! 








Ok the last things in this haul are quite possibly my favourite, just because I am that type of person who stands in the card aisle for a good 15 minutes to pick out a card. The new craft shop that opened up were having a 5 for $10 deal on I kid you not, an ENTIRE wall of beautiful cards. After a while, I finally chose these 5 and can I just say, these are the cards I would want to receive hahah! 

I thought I would stock up on my card stash so that when i'm in need of a going away or birthday card, i'm sorted. I will most definitely be going back to pick up some more! 

Can I just say, all of the designs and colours in the stationery I bought are literally me in stationery... If you're a stationery addict like me you will know what i'm talking about.

That's all from me today xx 

Come follow me on my social media and feel free to say hi! 

Angela 

You Might Also Like

1 comments