June Playlist // 2017

Sunday, July 02, 2017

Hello Lovelies! 



I know i've been M.I.A for the past few months (oops) but i'm really going to try and keep this blog up and running and post weekly! So for my first post back, i've put together a list of 20 songs that I loved this month (think of it as a June 'music' favourites). 

I mean, my music taste is kinda all over the place and literally ranges from high school musical hits to drake but this list is pretty standard. I'm thinking of doing a playlist roundup post every month or at least when I have another 20 (newly-discovered by me) songs! 

I love browsing through the discover tab in spotify to look around for some new (and old) songs that I like so i'll leave my spotify username at the end if you wanna see more of the music I like. Now, let's get into this! 







1. Despacito - Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee ft Justin Bieber

2. Jump - Lupe Fiasco ft Gizzle

3. Sticks and Stones - CASS

4. Crying in the Club - Camilla Cabello 

5. Loyalty - Kendrick Lamar ft Rihanna 

6. Selfish - Future ft Rihanna 

7. Party's over - Astrid S 

8. I'm the One - Dj Khaled ft Justin Bieber, Quavo, Lil Wayne and Chance the rapper

9. Dive - Ed Sheeran 

10. 2u - David Guetta ft Justin Bieber

11. Such a Boy - Astrid S

12. Roses - Shawn Mendes 

13. Now or Never - Halsey 

14. Fracture - SlumberJack ft Vera Blue 

15. Hey, did I do you wrong? - San Cisco 

16. Seventeen - Alessia Cara

17. Wasted Youth - FLETCHER (Michael Brun Remix) 

18. Hung up - Tritonal & Sj ft Emma Gatsby 

19. Congratulations - Post Malone ft Quavo

20. Show me - Loud Luxury ft Nikki's Wives

So they're basically the songs that i've been listening to non-stop over the past month. Let me know if one of your favourite songs right now are in here or if you discover a new song to sing-along/dance to! 

Also if you want to check out my spotify follow me here! 

That's all from me today, don't forget to come follow me on my social media and say hi! xx 

Angela 


You Might Also Like

0 comments