Favourites // August 2016

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Hello Lovelies!

I know i've been MIA lately both with my blog posts and instagram, but i've been under so much stress with uni assignments and what not. Nothing better than coming back with a favourites post right? I've only got a small collection of favourites from August, a mixture of beauty, jewellery and style.


BEAUTY

Beauty wise, i've been completely obsessed with 4 products. First up, the perversion mascara from Urban Decay. I've had this for a while now but I didn't really love it when I first got it, now I can't go a day without using it! It gives your lashes so much volume and makes them look thicker and darker. It tends to get clumpy at times but i've learnt to work around it. 



Next, is the Maybeline 24hr Metal Color Tattoo in the shade 'Barely Branded'. This product is amazing as an eyeshadow base, the consistency is smooth and easy to blend. I find that using this as a base makes my eyeshadow last all day and it doesn't crease at all! 







My last beauty favourite for August is the NYX Liquid Suede liquid lipsticks in 'Sandstorm' and 'Vintage'. If you know me, you know that these two colours are basically the only two colours I ever wear on an everyday basis. The application of these are like nothing i've ever seen! They go on smooth and appear glossy at first but once it dries - it is dry! But it's not chalky like some other matte lipsticks, however it still sits smoothly while appearing matte. I'm obsessed!


JEWELLERY / STYLE

The next two things are jewellery items that i've been wearing almost every day since I got them. These crystal / stone like earrings are the prettiest earrings and go with anything. So simple yet unique! I got them as part of a gift for my birthday so i'm not sure where you can get similar ones. 

From Asos, I've been loving this small dainty choker necklace. It's got a thin gold chain with a black stone on the end of it, and it sits perfectly. If I wasn't wearing my Tiffany & Co. necklace, I was wearing this one. I've really been into smaller dainty jewellery lately, and will be adding more to my collection! 


My final favourite is this clutch bag from Dotti. This bag is so beautiful, I mean just look at it! The detailing on the front is simple but adds so much to the appearance. It's the perfect size to bring out daily, and fits a wallet, phone and any smaller items you carry around with you everyday. I've seen similar bags around a lot (especially since festivals are up and running here in Aus) and i'm glad I got my hands on one! 

Well that's it from me today, i'll be posting at least once or twice a week from now on i'm hoping..

Make sure you come say hi on my social media! xx 

Angela 

You Might Also Like

0 comments